Saturday 22 June 2013

Mini Shopping Meet~

On Moday I had my technically first Gyaru meet xxx



I saw the lovely Laura and we run around some shops in Nottingham and a lot of fun trying makeup on X'D
IT IS HELL TRYING TO FIND A BABY PINK LIPSTICK THAT DOESN'T MAKE US LOOK ODD!!! Lush had some but I need to really think about spending £14 on something I don't consider brand...
Makes me a bit sad, as this may be the only product out there for me ;n; HAHA

Here are some snaps from Starbucks and one from the very end of our day x
AHH we need to do this again soon~ !


Her outfit was so absolutely cute <3 I can't get over how cool the tights are! The Agejo Hime must be one of the best casual yet statement looks and Laura looked EPIC x


I tried my usual Ulzzang fusion this time with Himekaji <3


xxx~

Btw no post from the expo it seems X'D I am suffering from a serious case of flu and cba _^_
Next time mayyyyybe my makeup bag but I am going to Crete for a month for excavations and then immediately after (literally 5 days haha) I am going to Poland for another month... I hope to write something but I do not see much opportunity for gyaru while digging up prehistoric soil nor around my grandparents 8'D

Well... See you ;p

Honey B x

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm please with my outfit! You looked so lovely too! I can't believe the dress and cardigan/cutsew are from Primark >_< I had so much fun trying on all the make-up XD We need to do it again soon! My blog is geishababy.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete